Happy July, everyone! Check out our latest editor’s guide:
1. Minnie iPhone Case from ASOS: We recently gushed about ASOS’ new Mickey and Minnie arrivals, but we missed this super cute iPhone case! We absolutely love the Minnie pattern and it’s the perfect way to show off your #MinnieStyle.
2. ShellieMay Plush Backpack from Disney Store: For those who don’t know, ShellieMay is Duffy the Disney Bear’s best friend. You can find both of them at Disney Parks around the world, but they’re especially popular at Tokyo Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland. The trend is starting to make its way over to the U.S. though, and we’re obsessed with this oversized backpack that features the cutie ShellieMay.
3. Alice Scarf from BoxLunch Gifts: Speaking of trends, scarves are officially everywhere this season and we can’t get enough of them. This Alice in Wonderland scarf has a mod vibe that we love.
4. Bambi Socks from Topshop: You can never have too many Disney socks, which is why we’ll be picking up these Bambi ones ASAP.
5. Tinker Bell Spinner from American Tourister: For all your summer travels, you have to take this Tinker Bell Spinner suitcase. It comes in two sizes and has all kinds of fun Peter Pan details throughout.
6. Mickey Winking Hangtag from Coach: We recently picked up this Mickey Winking Hangtag from the Disney x Coach collection and we wear it on our bags all the time. And with four different designs, you can mix and match, or display the Mickey tag that best fits your personality.