This week, Instagram released it’s tallied totals for most Instagrammed locations and once again, Disneyland has reigned in the number one spot! Not surprising, right?
There’s something so beautiful, or rather, so magical about Disneyland that every corner has something interesting to photograph, filter, and share. But as many of our fans know, there’s a special art to taking the perfect Instagram photo at Disneyland. Here are a few reasons why we think Disneyland is undoubtedly the most photographed Happiest Place on Earth:
1. Sleeping Beauty’s castle is so picturesque, you don’t even have to be at Disneyland to post a photo of it.
2. Disney foods are too cute not to share.
3. Lots of people get engaged or married at Disneyland, and the photos are incredible.
4. “it’s a small world” is what millennial pastel photo dreams are made of.
5. When the merch matches the attraction, you can’t not take a photo.
6. Character meet and greets are memories worth sharing.
7. Beautiful New Orleans Square is unique to Disneyland and offers beautiful scenery.
8. Colorful and magical parades bring joy to the feed.
Now go forth and share Disneyland with the world. 2018 is just around the corner after all!