Are you a major Disney fan? Is autumn your favorite season, or Halloween the holiday you look forward to all year? Well, we have exciting news for you! We’re celebrating the return of sweater weather and Disneyland’s Mickey jack-o’-lantern with an Instagram photo challenge for the month of October—#FallIntoDisneyStyle! Break out your coziest Disney socks, grab your favorite pair of Minnie ears, and get ready for a daily dose of Disney on Instagram. We’ll be featuring some of our favorite #FallIntoDisneyStyle photos each week on the blog, so make sure tag @DisneyStyle and use the challenge hashtag!
Keep reading to see how you can participate in our first @DisneyStyle photo challenge:
As you can see, we have a packed schedule! Feel free to get as creative as you’d like, especially with some of the more general prompts. Below is a little description about each day, just in case you need a thought starter!
- Disney Parks Halloween Decor: Post a photo of your favorite Disney Parks fall decor! If you can’t get to the Park, regram one of your favorites (with credit, of course!). The Oh My Disney and Disney Family Instagram accounts are great for inspiration!
- Coffee Mug: Snap a photo of your warm drink. Extra credit to those of you who have a Disney mug!
- Denim + Disney Pins: Add a little Disney flair to your favorite fall denim piece.
- Fall #Shoefie: It’s like a selfie, but for your shoes!
- Desk Decor: Show us where you work & play.
- Disney Hat: It’s Mad Hatter Day, so top off your outfit with a hat you love!
- Fall DisneyBound: Break out that fall style inspired by one of your favorite Disney characters. Check out The DisneyBound for inspiration!
- Haunted Mansion: Get creative, and snap a picture of anything inspired by the Haunted Mansion—or even the attraction itself!
- Fall #Shelfie Sunday: Let your favorite shelf star in this photo! It can be covered in books, Disney decor, or anything you love to display.
- Sally #ManiMonday: The heroine of The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of our favorite mani inspirations. This manicure could even be as simple as a nail polish color inspired by her patchwork dress!
- Minnie Style: Show it off. We know you want to!
- Disney Socks: Only cozy toes need apply.
- Villains-Inspired Outfit: Put on your wicked wardrobe.
- Disney Halloween Treat: This will be one sweet Instagram!
- Disney Quote: Write it out, type it out, let it inspire your photo!
- Disney PJ’s: Sleepy-time style.
- Disney Ears: Minnie Ears need no explanation!
- Villains-Inspired Makeup: On your face or in a flat-lay, show off your diva Disney Villains makeup.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Your photo can be anything related to this classic fall film—a photo of the attraction, your #ootd, even home decor! And after you post, celebrate by watching the movie on Freeform’s 13 Nights of Halloween.
- Childhood Disney Costume #TBT: We know you dressed up as your favorite Disney character when you were little!
- Arm Party: The best kind of party is one filled with chic Disney bracelets and accessories!
- Mickey Tee: Classic.
- Group DisneyBound: Grab your best pals and make those #SquadGoals happen!
- Halloween #ManiMonday: Black and orange nail polish? Yes, please!
- Halloween #Shoefie: It could be the shoes from your Halloween costume, or maybe your feet with fall leaves and a pumpkin. Look down, and take that photo!
- Disney Pumpkins: Are you a master pumpkin carver? Disney Family has adorable pumpkin carving templates, or you can go the painted pumpkins route!
- Last Disney Costume #TBT: For us, that was probably last weekend! We want to see your most recent Disney costume.
- Hocus Pocus: Channel the Sanderson sisters, and snap a photo of anything Hocus Pocus while watching the classic on Freeform’s 13 Nights of Halloween!
- Villains DisneyBound: With Halloween two days away, it’s only fitting your outfit of the day should be wicked.
- Candy Corn Day: Orange, yellow, and white Halloween goodness!
- Happy Halloween: You made it!
Which days are you looking forward to most? When you post to Instagram, use #FallIntoDisneyStyle so we can see all of your beautiful photos!