We’re so excited for the holidays to finally be here! In celebration of the season, we asked crafter and Disney Style fangirl Natalie Murphy to create a holiday wreath inspired by Beauty and the Beast.
You will need:
- Embroidery hoop (1 foot or larger)
- 2 feet of faux winter greenery
- 3 faux roses
- Golden yellow ribbon
- Hot glue
- Lay out your design and trim greenery to fit your hoop.
- Glue greenery branches down one section at a time to fit around two-thirds of the hoop.
- Pull roses off of their stems, add them in the center of where the two branches meet, and glue down. Arrange the largest buds in the center and scale down by size on each end.
- Measure enough yellow ribbon to twirl around each side of the flowers and leave enough for a bow. For me (and my 1 foot hoop), it was about 3 feet of ribbon. Then, cut the ribbon into 3 equal parts.
- Wrap the first segment around the left side of the roses and secure it with hot glue on each end. Repeat on the right side of the flowers.
- Make a bow with the remaining segment and attach it in the center of the roses with hot glue.
Voila! A simple and chic DIY wreath inspired by one of our favorite Disney Princess films, Beauty and the Beast!