Our #SummerofDisneyStyle photo challenge is almost complete, but there’s still time to show off your #DisneyStyle this summer. Today’s challenge is Rainbow Day, and to celebrate, we’re showing you how to DIY the perfect rainbow Minnie Ears. It’s the perfect DIY to add a bit of color and happiness to your next Parks look!
- Prepare an assortment of red, yellow-orange, green, and blue rhinestones.
- Dot glue onto the black Minnie ears and arrange rhinestones in concentric circles, following the shape of the Minnie ear and pressing each stone firmly onto the fabric.
- Cut a length of red ribbon and tie into a neat bow.
- Glue the bow between the ears.
- Cut a shorter length of ribbon and wrap around the bow’s knot and headband. Glue the wrapped ribbon to the bow to keep the bow firmly in place.
- Let dry completely before wearing.
Show us your ears using #SummerofDisneyStyle!