Crafting is fun anytime of the year, but if there’s one season where DIYs and homemade gifts take center stage, it’s the holidays. Embrace the year’s end with open arms by whipping up a pair of holiday themed-Minnie ears. Whether you’re planning on gifting them to a Disney-loving friend, or saving them for your next trip to the park, this customizable pair is perfect for expressing your unique holiday flair. Spread the cheer by following the simple steps below.
- Create a pair of wire Minnie ears following the instructions listed here.
- Trim pieces of greenery from your foliage branch and use hot glue to fix it to the wire base.
- Tip: If you’re having a hard time getting them to stay, try wrapping each mini-branch around the wire or knotting it in place with black thread.
- Once you have your wreaths in place, begin glueing individual red berries to the greenery for an extra pop of color.
- Cut a length of ribbon or twine and begin coiling it around the headband starting from half-way up the headband. This will hide any hints of wire and make the headband more comfortable to wear.
- Last, tie a red bow out of a ribbon of your choice and glue it to your pair of ears. We opted for a shade of bright red in keeping with Minnie’s signature color scheme.
Your Minnie ears are now ready to wear. We’d love to see how you are styling yours! Share by tagging #DisneyStyle on Instagram and have a lovely holiday season.