If you aren’t married yet, you can probably imagine that one of the most fun parts of preparing for your big day is selecting gifts for your registry. (If you are married, beware that this gallery contains things you may be upset you didn’t remember to ask for.) It’s one of the only times you can ask for what you really
want need without feeling guilty.
However, while it may be time to become an adult, we know Disney fans are always a kid at heart. That’s why we put together our list of Disney items suitable for a Disney fans’ wedding registry:
- Picking a set of dinner plates is no easy task. These Mickey plates are neutral enough to use everyday but still fun and pretty adorable.
- This serving flatware features a subtle Mickey head at the end of each utensil, making it the perfect low-key Disney statement for your kitchen.
- Bring out these Cinderella flutes for in-home date nights.
- Now is your chance to get that Mickey chocolate fondue fountain you’ve never wanted to ask for. Think of all the great parties you can host with this thing! (Home Depot)
- Asking for luggage in your registry is fairly typical, so get the one to show off your Disney fandom. (American Tourister)
- This beautiful ceramic teapot is the perfect reminder of your happy place.
- Decorate your home with Disney fine art designed by renowned artists and animators.
- Stay away from freezer aisle and make your own Mickey-shaped waffles. (Target)
- This Pixar slow cooker is the thing you never knew you needed, yet is the perfect addition to your wedding registry. (Home Depot)
- Lastly, did you know you can start a Disney honeymoon registry? Let your guests gift you with a trip to the Disney Parks!
What other things do you want on your registry? Tell us in the comments below!