In Minnie’s House in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland, a calendar reads “Live Simply,” and that’s exactly what we’d like to do there. It may not be in the mansions of Malibu or the flats on the Upper East Side, but living in Minnie’s House at Disneyland would be a dream come true.
No doubt that at some point while walking through Minnie’s House at Disneyland, you’ve thought about the colorful and girly interior style and how quaint it would be to live there. It’s the perfect one bedroom home. Here are a few reasons why we’d opt for a house like Minnie’s home sweet home:
- No matter how many searches you make on Pinterest, you will never find a house like Minnie’s. Her feminine home decor of bows and ruffles contrast perfectly with leafy green prints and wooden fixtures, making it truly one of a kind.
- Minnie’s bed is a chaise lounge, and to us that means putting the back of your hand against your forehead and letting out a sigh in the most dramatic way possible. Then you look out the window at a beautiful view of birds singing on a branch. It just all sounds so magical.
- Minnie’s armoire covers the interior of her closet in the chicest way. If your closet is anything like ours, it’s not always pristine. But who has time to constantly clean up your wardrobe? With paneled doors like these, having guests over with a messy closet is a quick fix.
- Minnie’s one-seater breakfast table is the cutest way to wake-up. The floral upholstery, bow details, and heart accents make a warm and welcoming space for coffee and a book.
- As we mentioned before, we just love that Minnie’s calendar states to “Live Simply.” The simple things are the best things, and the simplicity of Minnie’s House is sweet enough to call home.
If you’re one to live a simple life, Minnie’s House is the perfect home for you. If you’re into a more complex lifestyle, we’re sure you can agree that Minnie’s House would be a nice de-stressing change of pace. (And if that doesn’t do it for you, we’re pretty sure having Mickey as your neighbor would be pretty cool, too.)