Let’s take a minute to think beyond what to wear to Disneyland, and talk about what to bring. Packing your bag for Disneyland the night before is absolutely crucial. If you save it for the last minute, you’re guaranteed to forget something. We’re here to take you through the essentials you need in your bag while visiting the Happiest Place on Earth.
1. Bag: Forever 21, 2. Sunglasses: Tom Ford, 3: Lip Balm: Sephora, 4. Hair Ties: Disney Store, 5. Autograph Book: Disney Store, 6. Wallet: Disney Store, 7. Tinker Bell Key Chain: Hot Topic, 8. Water Bottle: Hot Topic, 9. Minnie Ears: Disney Store, 10. White Rabbit Key Chain: Disney Store, 11. Sunscreen: Neutrogena
- The first thing you’ll need is a lightweight carry-all to hold all the bare necessities. This red faux leather tote from Forever 21 is just big enough to fit all the basics.
- Protect your eyes from the sun with UV protected sunglasses, like this pair from Tom Ford.
- You’ll also want to moisturize and protect your lips from the sun. Sephora carries my favorite rosebud strawberry lip salve, which contains SPF.
- I always keep hair ties around in case it gets windy or too hot. These Inside Out ties don’t crease your hair, so you’ll be happy all day.
- You’re never too old for an autograph book! Even if you don’t make it your mission to collect every autograph, it’s always good to have some extra paper on hand. I use mine to play games with friends while waiting in lines.
- I personally like to bring my whole wallet, rather than a small card holder. You never know what you’ll need. (Thankfully, I had my Sephora gift card on me when they announced the new Minnie Mouse collection.)
- Put an easily recognizable character on your key set so you know what to look for when shuffling through your bag.
- It can get overbearingly hot at Disneyland. You should always have a water bottle readily available.
- No trip to the Disneyland Resort is complete without a pair of Mickey or Minnie ears. Be sure to pack your favorite, or make sure to pick one up while you’re there!
- Give your bag a little Disney flair. It’s just another way to show your love of Disney at the most magical place on earth.
- Remember that most of Disneyland is outdoors, so last, but certainly not least, don’t forget to pack sunscreen and to reapply often.
Of course, these are some of my Disneyland essentials, but yours may vary. What do you typically pack for a day at the Park? Tell us in the comments below!