Sponsored ad content courtesy of Target.
New month, new season, new editor’s guide! It’s nearly spring, so we’re gearing up for warmer weather, and of course, the premiere of Zootopia on March 4. Here are some items we’re in love with this month:
1. Desktop Globe from Target: We are a team of dreamers and adventurers. This mini globe is the perfect addition to inspire your next trip.
2. Essie Nail Color Turquoise & Caicos from Target: We love the way turquoise stands out but somehow goes with everything. It’s one of the reasons we chose it for our Disney Style color!
3. Metallic Triangle Square Pillow from Target: Metallic details are the best way to add flare to any room. This silver accent pillow looks great with navy blue and white, or mixed with other bold prints.
4. Lakita Quarter Strap Sandals from Target: These comfortable sandals are a great way to stay casual with a little sparkle. Wear them with a summer dress or denim shorts and a top for a day at the Parks.
5. Zootopia Tsum Tsum from Target: With the release of Zootopia, comes an adorable set of new Tsum Tsum. We’re adding these mini plush to our Tsum Tsum collection.
6. Sam & Libby Crossbody Handbag from Target: This neutral crossbody bag will go with any Disney Parks outfit. It’s just big enough for all the basic necessities, and even has an exterior zip pocket for easy FastPass access!
Need even more Zootopia in your life? Target has exclusive Zootopia items that are available right now!