Happy November everyone! With the holidays, Star Wars, and more around the corner, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite items that will make this November the best:
1. Marie Tsum Tusm Mug from Disney Store: We’ve been obsessing over all the new items from the D/Style collection at the Disney Store for a while now, but we can’t help it! Everything is so cute, especially this adorable Marie Tsum Tsum mug.
2. Formula X Transformers Top Coat in Out of Sight from Sephora:
This glittery polish is perfect for fall because of it’s warm gold confetti. Plus, it gives personality to your nails with just one coat!
3. Rain Boots from Kate Spade: Winter is almost here, which means that rain is on the way. Ditch your soggy shoes and pick up a pair of stylish rain boots like these from Kate Spade to prepare for grey days.
4. Alice Crossbody Bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs: The Marc by Marc Jacobs Alice in Wonderland collection is now available online and in stores! We love the simplicity of this Alice silhouette on the crossbody bag.
5. Glow Tonic by Pixi from Target: When a few of our favorite beauty bloggers started touting the benefits of Pixi’s Glow Tonic, we had to try it out for ourselves. It’s now one of our go-to products, thanks to brightening benefits.
6. BB-8 Wallet from Loungefly: It’s impossible not to be in love with BB-8, which is why we will buy everything with his cute little face on it leading up to Star Wars: The Force Awakens.