It’s gonna bae May!… oh wait, it already is. Which means it’s time for a new editor’s guide! Here’s what we are crushing on this beautiful month of May.
1. Minnie Mouse Washi Tape Dispenser from Disney Store: We don’t think this needs much explanation of it’s awesome-ness, but let’s just review: Minnie Mouse washi tape all included in a cute Minnie Mouse container.
2. Tinker Bell Two-Tone Water Bottle from Disney Store: The Tinker Bell Marathon is coming up and we’re so excited to run the 10K! For our run, we definitely think this water bottle is a must-have.
3. Straw Woven Visor from Forever 21: One way or another, we’re going to make visors happen! They are lightweight, keep your face shaded without overheating your head or squashing your hairstyle. You will see us wearing this to the Parks this spring!
4. Pineapple Foil Print Swimsuit from Topshop: Maybe it’s just residual feels from the recently launched (and just as recently sold out) Lilly Pulitzer line from Target, but we are officially pineapple obsessed. This gold and blue bikini from Topshop will help satiate our pineapple preoccupation.
5. Sugar Lip Treatment from Fresh: Protecting your skin is important, but somehow we always forget about our lips. This lip treatment from Fresh comes in some beautiful shades ranging from light to dark, and boasts some SPF to help keep your lips healthy.
6. Star Wars Tee from ModCloth: Star Wars Day AKA May the 4th Be With You is coming up, which means it’s the perfect time to get a new vintage-inspired tee.