Ready, set, April! Here’s what we are loving this month:
1. Alice iPhone Case from Hot Topic: All we can say is that this phone case is perfect for spring and we need it immediately.
2. Dumbo Tsum Tsum Pencil Case from the Disney Store: Pencil cases were always one of our favorite school accessories, and we never out grew our love for them. This Dumbo Tsum Tsum from the Disney Store is an overload of cuteness and can help keep you organized.
3. Disney Parks Attraction Poster Mug from the Disney Store: If it were up to us, we’d put vintage attraction posters on every bag, shirt, and bedroom wall we have. Disney Store is selling an assortment of mugs featuring beautiful Fantasyland art that we’re going to enjoy every morning with our coffee.
4. Minnie Mouse Backpack from Tilly’s: If you’re in need of a spring pick-me-up, this backpack from NEFF Headwear’s Disney collection is just the ticket. Florals + Minnie Mouse = perfection.
5. Running Shoe from Nike: If one must run the Tink Half Marathon, one must do it in style. We love the woven texture and print of these new Nikes, and can’t resist that they come in Disney Style green!
6. Pineapple Juicer from Target: The Lilly Pulitzer x Target collection launches this month and we can’t wait to buy everything (no seriously, you should see our list). This juicer is at the top of our must-haves for spring and summer outdoor festivities.