Have you ever wanted to shake up the usual morning lineup in your wardrobe? Then your wish is our command! We asked Disney fashion blogger Chelsea Watson to curate five items every Disney fashion fan needs in their wardrobe.
Disney fashion is everywhere nowadays and finding stylish pieces that can be worn anywhere is easier than ever! I’ve chosen five must-have pieces to mix into your wardrobe that bring in that much needed magic to your OOTD! Whether you’re hitting the Parks, school, or work, with these five pieces you’ll be able to mix and match Disney style from head-to-toe!
- Get your kicks in a comfy pair of shoes that pay a subtle nod to our pal Mickey! These Mickey Mouse Sneakers from Melissa are not only cute, but are also water resistant for rainy days. Pair them with skinny jeans, a white tee, and blazer and you’ll be the chicest character on the block.
- Show off your love for a favorite character by sporting a piece that’s inspired by them. This sweet Snow White cardigan from Cakeworthy will make it easy to whistle through all your work or studies, while keeping you warm in cold offices and classrooms. Double win!
- To make a statement, try these Minnie Mouse Embroidered Boyfriend Jeans by SIWY! Denim never goes out of style and you’ll have everyone saying, BEST DENIM EVER when they see you in these! There’s so many fun Disney denim pieces out there that are perfect for adding that little bit of magic to any outfit.
- A no-brainer piece that every Disney Style fan needs is a good shirt that features our beloved Mickey Mouse. When it comes to finding one that fits your style, there’s a variety of apparel and accessory options inspired by Mickey—it’s usually just as easy as searching your favorite store!
- Whenever you’re just wanting a sweet and subtle touch of Disney, a fun pair of socks will do just the trick! These ones from Stance are the perfect millennial pink color and add a little Minnie Style to your day!
I can’t wait to see how you all bring some magical style into your every day! Be sure to tag @disneystyle and @styledbymagic so we can peep those magical looks!