Cinderella is the perfect Disney Princess to look to for New Year ’s Eve inspiration. Her dress is simple yet wintery, and pairs wonderfully with the sterling silver Cinderella’s Sparkling Slipper dangle from PANDORA’s new Disney jewelry collection. Just add some “glass” slippers of your own, and you’re all set to dance until midnight.
- PANDORA’s new Disney jewelry collection: We mixed the wintery sparkling sterling silver Mickey’s Snowflake charm and the gorgeous Cinderella’s Sparkling Slipper dangle with a few of our other faves to create a bracelet set that is festive enough for the new year. Build your own set and see the entire collection at PANDORA.net.
- White blazer: There’s nothing worse than putting together the perfect holiday party outfit, then having to wear a giant coat all night because it’s freezing outside. (Unlike Elsa, sometimes the cold DOES bother us.) A white blazer over your princess-worthy dress is still cute, without ruining the silhouette of your outfit.
- Light blue cocktail dress: Unless you’re a true Disney Princess, a ball gown might not be the most practical choice for a party. Instead, look for something a little shorter but just as chic, maybe in a powder blue like Cinderella’s gown.
- Silver heels: If only we could actually wear glass slippers! A great substitute is a pair of shiny silver heels, which dress up any holiday outfit.
- Sparkling silver clutch: To match the sparkle on your bracelet and feet, we chose a silver clutch that can dress up any outfit.