The holidays are here, which means tinsel, decorations, eggnog, and best of all, holiday outfits!
We wanted to create the perfect holiday party outfit inspired by our love of Mickey and Minnie. It needs to be something festive and girly, but still comfortable and cozy, because after all, it’s cold outside! We naturally wanted to find a way to show off our Mickey and Minnie PANDORA charms which add the perfect final touch to a fancy holiday ensemble.
1. PANDORA Disney Jewelry Collection Bangles and Bracelets: We put together these super cute Mickey and Minnie charm bracelets, then mixed and matched them to add some sparkle. See the entire collection on PANDORA.NET.
2. H&M Heart Sweater: Taking a cue from the Mickey + Minnie love in our PANDORA charms, we selected this pretty pink sweater with tiny heart polka dots. It’s cute without being too dressy so it can be paired with jeans for a more casual look during the day.
3. TOPSHOP Pleated Skirt: We’re huge fans of the pleated skirt trend we’ve been seeing this season. This one is simple, versatile, and can easily be dressed up or dressed down.
4. Jessica McClintock Evening Bag: Minnie’s style is all about bows. This cream clutch with a giant bow is perfect for holiday parties!
5. Steve Madden Heels: The great thing about the demure skirt is that it offers opportunity for the perfect pop of color on your feet. These extra shiny, bright red heels make the outfit dressier and put us in the holiday spirit.