We know you’re out going on haunted hayrides, picking apples, carving pumpkins, so we picked out the top ten fall items so you didn’t have to! These items will keep you warm and stylish in one of our favorite seasons, and as an extra bonus they are all under $50. So grab that pumpkin latte and scroll on down.
1. Princess Names Shirt from Cakeworthy, $25
We love this cute princess names t-shirt! It is not only playful but shows off our love for everything Disney in a more subtle way.
2. Womens Grosgrain Band Wide Brim Fedora, San Diego Hat Company $50
We think this wide-brimmed felt hat feels nostalgic and modern all at the same time! We guarantee the felt hat will become your fall go-to accessory and become the perfect companion for all of your outdoor fall adventures. Just remember if it’s a blustery day don’t let it fly away.
3. Green Lapel Long Sleeve Asymmetrical Trench Coat from SheInside, $35
This trench coat is perfectly in style with the oversized menswear trend. It’s so cozy and ideal for layering. Plus, we love the gorgeous green color and deep pockets!
4. Sunglasses from Nordstrom, $12
Throw some major shade with these cat eye sunglasses. Even though it’s getting colder out your beautiful peepers still need protection.
5. New Look Wide Fit Capital Heeled Chelsea Boots from ASOS, $48
These black booties are functional while still packing a wow factor. Run, jump, and crunch the fall leaves with these boots, and be sure not to forget the pumpkin latte!
6. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil from Sephora, $24
A bold lip color is essential to completing your fall outfit. Keep the rest of your face fresh and go-to-town with this daring lip color.
7. Airy Quilt Pleated Skater Skirt in Black from Chicwish, $42
The quilt skater skirt is very versatile to wear not only in warmer temperatures but also in colder weather, or paired with tights. Rock it with cute booties or flats.
8. Jack Skellington Scarf from the Disney Store, $22
This black and white fringe Jack Skellington scarf adds an exciting “look closer” element to your outfit. Fashion is all about having fun and if a scarf with skeletons all over it doesn’t say that, we don’t know what does!
9. Minnie Mouse Crystal Link Watch for Women Rose from the Disney Store, $40
Stay on-time with this fashionable wristwatch. We think Minney would approve of the glitzy color and crystals–make it your statement jewelry and show it off.
10. Fairest Tote Bag from Cakeworthy, $20
Who is the fairest of them all? Why you of course! Which is why this bag is essential to making a good-humored statement.